shoutbox

EvilServo

Nope. Had one but it wasn't active at all so Koby dropped it. Kametsu does have an IRC channel #kametsu on Rizon. But I've heard that's not very active either. Ever since the C-W move, Kametsu discussions have gone down. Nothing but uploaders and leechers now.

No. It's on Xertion, which is a network that is ran mostly by C-W and Kametsu staff. In fact, Kametsu's server is one of the servers of the Xertion Network too.

As for it being active or not. Sorta true. We've dropped from ~120 users to ~75 users idle 24/7. IRC is mostly used for idling and downloading. Though there are times when a core of users get together to have some chats; but mostly we use it for quick PMing a specific user about something important too.

People are free to make their own personal channels too if they like.

As for a shoutbox; IRC trumps it and we have no need for both a shoutbox and a chat room. We have a chat page for those who don't want to use a client so they can utilize it just like a shoutbox @: http://kametsu.com/index.php?/site/1-chat/ <- Powered by Kiwi.

yeah i did saw the chatroom but i thought it IRC powered so i just left it ...

but really its sad to see the Anime forums dieing out of less popularity .. Kametsu has to be the most active forums in my opinion .. my own forums are dieing out which we have been running since 2009 back in those golden days when we had thousands of visitors and hundreds actively talking it was fun ..... but now its just a sad reality.. i hope kametsu stays active and i have joined it in this hope ....

best of luck