What anime do you want in English dub

Bardon

^ Basically, what anime you would love to have an english dub?

Here's a small sample of anime that I'd want:

Case Closed

00_DetectiveConan.jpg

I know funi gave up on it due to lack of popularity (or rather a lack of sales) but I find it hard to believe how an anime thats already over 600 episodes and is STILL ongoing can really be that bad enough for a company to get bad sales.... O.o

I mean the number of episodes itself indicate that its a cash cow yet US kids really didn't like it? :beat_brick: wow...

I hate it when a show gets unfinished, especially when its one of my favorites so I would really like to see this till the end if it ever gets revived by funi.

Gintama

x_f870a4e1.jpg

Inb4shitstorm: I KNOW!!! Alot of the show is based on japanese viewing hence having an english dub would be a little weird. But still, a guy can dream can't he? =P

Heroman

1215342-199734_heroman_video_super.png

I......have no comments. lol

Blue Exorcist

aonoexorcist-preview.jpg

Why? Why? Why???! :beat_brick: Damn it really hurts knowing its not getting a dub after the license from aniplex..... >.> Hope that its not too late for them to reconsider. :/

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

%C3%F7%B3%AA%BF%E4%BD%C3%A2%BE_(10).jpg?type=w620

I don't think I need to explain myself why I'd like this anime as an english dub..... :P Its epic and thats nuff said.

Pandora Hearts

pandora-hearts.jpg

Reminds me of black butler....in more ways than one....xD A few ppl recommended this after I started watching that anime, but of course I'd prefer to see this in dub so might as well wait/hope that it happens.

I better stop now, my list is endless......:shocked:

~Your turn to post

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

Higurashi+no+Naku+Koro+ni+Kai+LOGO.jpg

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Rei

vlcsnap-2010-12-15-00h38m33s153.png

these anime were a hit in there first season higurashi no naku koro ni that was dubbed but they just stopped dubbing the higurashi shows all together

Yes, unfortunately FUNimation obtained the first season when they bought all the old licenses from that one company that closed. However they let the license expire and said they have no intention to license the rest and will not license anything else in a similar genre in the foreseeable future. >.> Damn FUNimation...

An anime that comes to mind that wasn't really dubbed would be Eyeshield 21. I watched the only five episodes that I know in English, and It was awesome. Once I hit the last one that was dubbed, it hit me......that there was no more out, none the less prolly wont even get dubbed again.

On a side note, most of the anime listed I would like to see a dub for.