What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

Noticed that this thread was missing from the host of others of it's ilk, so I added it...

What is the last book you read, fully, and/or what is the book you are currently reading and what ###/### of pages are you done, what will the next book you read be?

I just finished reading; Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

I am currently reading; Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters (8/279) ...I just started

I will next be reading; Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Titan's Curse

(How do I edit the title name? My keyboard blows and it didn't type the first "d" in did...)

Well, I started reading the second book after my first post and I just finished it... two books in two days, I am doing okay!

Last Book Read - Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters

Current Book - Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Titan's Curse ( 29/312 pages)

Next Book - Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Battle for the Labyrinth

Last Read: The Crucible (book, play, whatever. Read it for English)

I loved it, I thought it was very interesting and I would like to purchase it.

Currently Reading: Arsenic and Old Lace (best play! Old ladies poisoning people!)

I'm actually on the last page right now!

What I want to read: A Wrinkle In Time.

I read it a long time ago and I want to read it again.

I actually wanna finish the Series of Unfortunate Events too. I just need The Grim Grotto, The Penultimate Peril, and The End. I might as well start it over since I haven't read them since 8th grade. I dunno what book I'll be reading next for English, though. I hate reading stuff like Walden Pond though. DX

• 1 year later...

Sweet Tea at Sunrise by Sherryl Woods and The Hunted by L.A. Banks....the first is the second book in a sequel trilogy that explores the lives of three new Sweet Magnolias who are looking for love in Serenity. The Hunted is the third novel in a series that pulls from a religious light vs. dark idea including hunting demons, vampires, etc...the main character Damali is a vampire huntress or Neteru and she with her guardian team fight evil while performing concerts etc, for their Light productions.

• 2 weeks later...