Game of Thrones (TV Series)

Nero D. Ace

I've seen all three episodes that were aired till now. It was awesomely done, totally faithful to the books, no bigger changes. I uploaded them here if you wanna check them out.

Thanks but unless I have access, to your uploads I guess I'll just have to find another source.

I've seen so many comercials for this show and it really has peeked my interest.

o.O Of cuz it is lol. The show is based on the book series (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R. R. Martin. The first season is based on the first book with the same name - Game of Thrones. The series is supposed to have 7 books, the fifth book was published this year, 6 years after the publication of the 5th lmao. Definitely need to reread the series before starting with the 6th. o.O The book completely blew my mind, with so many plot twists, and the tv show didn't disappoint me till now. The greatest stuff is yet to happen, this is only the beginning lol. Omg, you made me rant again! >_>

• 2 weeks later...

Contains little spoiler don't read if you haven't watched unless you don't care..

The shit has hit the fan on here, lol.. Especially since the king died by a pig lol!!

I wonder what is gonna happen now that they started fighting in the throne room.

I knew that one dude was gonna stab Edward Stark in the back.

Im very curious about the wall at the moment. dude's uncle is missing then that one girl that was captured trying to take that little boys horse is from there.

Im thinking something big is gonna happen eventually which will combine the kingdoms together. Plus I wonder if them dragon eggs will hatch.

Im liking the show very much as of right now..

Haha Lil, eventually? Something big will be happening all the time from now on, the show will have so many twists and plots that it will leave you with quite a spinning in your head. I know what will happen, but won't spoil you, won't even put it in spoiler tags because i know people usually can't resist them. I know i can't lol. I will just say

that the uncle's destiny won't be revealed any time sooner, in fact, i don't remember it is revealed yet in the books, but can't be sure, i read them long time ago :/

Haven't seen the episode yet by the way, will do it later tonight perhaps.

If I remember correctly this season is only set for 10 episodes. I really hope it gets picked up for several more seasons as it's definitely got plenty of story left to tell and there is no way they can come up with a satisfying ending for the show in one season give that there is only three episodes left.

Of course they will be making more seasons, they will be making one season for each book. Though i read somewhere that they actually won't follow that rule since some books have a lot more plots and happenings then the others. There is sth about second season here http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/19/game-of-thrones-renewed/

Ah, sadly we have only three weeks to go then we got to wait a year. I wish they would have aired the second season this fall of winter. =P